HHO DRY CELL INSTRUCTIONS ::
Ok, assuming that you have everything needed to start, you are ready to start installation.
1. Mount the HHO Dry Cell somewhere low, best results will be obtained if you can mount the cell at least 12" below the reservoir (if you can't get it directly beneath the reservoir that's ok).
Pre drill holes for the self taping screws supplied by using the cell for a template. Set the cell in place where it will be mounted and mark the 4 holes in the mounting bracket, remove the cell and drill the 4 holes with a 5/32 bit. Install the cell with 4 self taping screws.
2. Mount the reservoir tank at a higher level than your dry cell is mounted. ( 12" or more )
Set in place and mark the mounting holes, pre drill with 5/32 bit. Mount tank with self taping
3. Cut 1 length of your 1/4 ID hose to the correct length to install from the hho dry cell inlet to the reservoir outlet . Attach one end to the dry cell and the other end to the reservoir. The outlet on the reservoir is the fitting on the bottom. Either fitting on our dry cell design can be used as the inlet. Some HHo dry cell designers have installed the fittings on the dry cell with one lower than the other. in this case, the lower fitting on the hho generator will be the inlet.
4. Cut one length of your 1/4 ID hose to the correct length to install from the hho dry cell outlet to the reservoir return fitting. The return fitting is located on the side of the reservoir 3/4 of the way up.
5. Install your secondary bubbler , also known as a scrubber where it is easy to take the lid off and add water as needed. Use the large zip ties supplied or another method to secure, depending on where you place it.The bubbler must be mounted upright, try to find a place that is below the level of the reservoir and a position where the tubing does not get kinked.
6. Cut another Length of the hose to the correct length to install from the top Barb (hho gas outlet) of your reservoir to the bottom of the bubbler.
7. The last Length of the hose runs from the top Barb of your bubbler to the intake on your vehicle. You will need to drill a hole in the air duct that runs from your air filter and attach the hose barb
provided, this connection should be as close to the throttle body as possible. Remove the air duct from the vehicle while drilling and clean out any debris before re installing.
At this point you should have your hose complete.
Wiring Your HHO Dry Cell :
It is A MUST to use a circuit to control your unit that is ON ONLY WHEN THE IGNITION SWITCH IS IN THE RUN POSITION
Now it is time to run the 10 gauge wire, you may have an existing hole that you can run the wire into already.
If not you may have to drill another hole in the firewall.
Wiring the relay for your hho dry cell generator:
Relays reduce voltage drop and help maintain optimum operating current. You can mount the relay inside the vehicle or under the hood, the wiring is the same. After you find the wire that you will use from your ignition "POWER IN RUN POSITION" we recommend you disconnect the battery until installation is complete.
Learn why the hho relay
1. Find a wire that only has power when the key is on. Make a connection to this wire. We supply a tap splice for this. If you are installing a "kill" switch run this wire to switch, then run it to your relay and plug into the terminal marked with a #86.
2. Run a wire from terminal #87 to your amp meter + L connection, from the + B connection on the amp meter run a wire to your auto reset breaker and then connect to the positive terminal on the hho unit.
3. Then run a red wire from the battery to your the terminal marked #30 on the relay. An in line
fuse can be added for extra protection.
4. The ground on the relay should connect to terminal #85 and can be connected to a good ground on the chassis.
If you are installing only one unit the last pin on the relay remains unused, (87a)
5. Install a ground wire (black) to the negative terminal on the dry cell and connect to a good ground on the chassis.
Mix the Catalyst (electrolyte) for your hho generator :
Ok now the installation of your unit should be complete. You are now going to Mix the Catalyst (electrolyte) with Distilled Water. KOH is recommended.
The strength of your electrolyte mixture is what controls the amps drawn by your dry cell. ( I like to keep my unit running at 18 Amps or less and get a least 1 liter per minute of gas or more)
Start with 2oz to 20oz distilled water for start up , you may need to add more to get higher amps but run your unit with a weak solution to condition it first.
** Use "Safety First" rules when mixing KOH or other caustic materials. Mix thoroughly in a separate container.
* Once this has been mixed add to the reservoir, you should be able to see the water flowing into the dry cell. Bring the level up to the 3/4 mark on the reservoir and make sure to put the cap back on.
*** Now the HHO Dry Cell System
should be fully functioning and ready for a test drive. Before you take a test drive start the vehicle, you should now see the water in full circulation.
Double check for air and water leaks at this time BY getting a spray bottle and a teaspoon of dish soap once mixed spray on all of your hose connectors, bubbler cap and reservoir cap, if there are bubbles you have a leak and this needs fixed.
Feel Free To Download These HHO Dry Cell Install Instructions Here : HHO Dry Cell Help
Down These HHO Dry cell Install Instruction in Spanish ( hho generator - hho dry cell Spanish
Por estas HHO seco de células de instrucciones de instalación en español
Download These HHO Dry Cell Instructions in Greek ( HHO Dry Cell Greek Install
Download ?a HHO Dry ?d???e? Cell st?? e??????? ???ssa
LEGAL STUFF - DISCLAIMER : HHO Gas is Highly Explosive Vapor
HHO Generators and Hydrogen on Demand installation on your vehicle are considered experimental. Although we have had our own positive results with hho generators and installations we take no responsibility for any damage to any vehicle or injury to persons experimenting with hho gas and hho generators. By experimenting with these hho devices you assume full responsibility and HHO2U.com, our owners or any affiliates are not liable for any harm or damage to person or property caused by Your Experimentation. These Instructions are for entertainment purposes.
Hydrogen + Oxygen = Water
Hydrogen + Hydrogen + Oxygen = HHO
Water is made from hydrogen and oxygen That's something that most
people on the planet already know, but this simple statement doesn't
give us a very clear picture of what really goes into the creation of a
molecule of water. The chemical equation for the formation of water
tells us more. 2H2 + O2 = 2H2O
Water if formed when two molecules of the diatomic
gas, combined with one molecule of the diatomic oxygen gas this produce
two molecules of water. This process is known as Synthesis.
The ratio of hydrogen to oxygen is 2:1, the ratio of hydrogen to water
is 1:1, and the ratio of oxygen to water is 1:2. This is why the
promoters of HHO products will use the term HHO is water broke down
into its sub-diatomical state. When electrical current is applied to
water (2H2 + O2 = 2H2O) the two diatomic gases are broke apart,
(Decomposed) and you now have ... 2H & 0 .. separate diatomical
gases. (read on)
Energy is also created when these two diatomic molecules are joined.
The formation of water from it's elements produces, in addition to
water, a tremendous amount of energy, 572 kJ to be exact. This is part
of what scientist have been trying to tap into forever.
This is an example of an exothermic reaction, a reaction that produces
energy. It is also an example of what is called a combustion reaction,
where a substance (in this case hydrogen gas) is combined with oxygen.
Obviously this is a non-explosive combustion. An Examples of the power
of Hydrogen in it's diatomical molecular state is the tragic examples
of the unleashed energy of the combustion reaction of hydrogen, the Hindenburg,
and the space shuttle Challenger.
Yes - hydrogen is a good, clean fuel, producing only water as a
by-product. ( next post I will try to help you understand why there is
water vapor after the explosion of HHO gas) Unfortunately it produces
so much energy that it can get out of control, resulting in an
explosion. But let's forget about that explosive part for a minute and
think about the possibilities - Hydrogen as a New Clean Fuel - it could
be the end of the fabricated energy crisis - but where would we get the
Can we create Hydrogen from Water?
Absolutely Yes! It's the same chemical reaction, but run in reverse:
2H2O + ENERGY = 2H2 + O2
Notice now that the requirement is for energy to be ADDED TO the
reactants. This is an example of an Endothermic reaction. This means
that we could use Water as a Fuel! if we could find an easy way to
convert the water to hydrogen and oxygen, (HHO) then the hydrogen could
be used as a clean fuel.
One way to convert Water to Hydrogen and Oxygen is through the process
of Electrolysis - using electricity as the source of energy to drive
the reaction. Let's take a look at what that might look like:
Using Energy to break water to form hydrogen to combine oxygen to form
Energy - in this way is rather circular. In fact, because of the laws of thermodynamics
you can't break even in this exchange of energy. However, there exist
better ways to disassemble water (split it into a subdiatomical state )
namely using CATALYSIS. Most of the documents you read on Hydrogen on
Demand Systems for Your Auto an Truck are just a bit off when they tell
you to add Electrolyte to the water, the proper term is catalysis
because of the function it performs in the process.
What does a catalyst do?
A catalyst is a chemical compound that acts to speed up a reaction, but
in the process is not itself changed or used up. Therefore the
catalyst, at the end of the reaction, is free to act again to assist
another reactant through the reaction. Salt , potassium hydroxide,
sulphuric acid, Sodium bicarbonate, vinegar are some of the catalyst
people are using in their HHO electrolyzer
speed up the production of hydroxy or Oxyhydrogen. In another post
we'll give you all the positives and negatives of all these compounds.
Catalysts work by lowering the energy barrier between the reactants
and the products. In this case where it normally takes a tremendous
amount of energy to convert reactants to products - the addition of a
catalyst can decrease the amount of energy required and therefore speed
the reaction up!
2H2O + CATALYST+ energy = 2H2 + O2 + CATALYST
If you have been researching the use of HHO gas supplied by a HHO Generator which is part of a Hydrogen on Demand System for Your Auto or Truck
want to save lots of money on your auto gas bills or more importantly
save the environment from eminent destruction from air pollutants I
hope this expansion of how simple Electrolysis can be used efficiently
to create a burnable gas Known as HHO was helpful.
If you are one of
those who are babbling about the laws of thermodynamics or conservation
of energy I would like to here from you so you can explain why you are
trying to talk people out of saving Thousands of dollars and clean up
our air by using such a simple technology such as Hydrogen on Demand
for Your Auto and Truck.
Article by HHO2U -- HUB Pages